FMR60 Radar Tank Gauge
The FMR60 Radar Tank Gauge (RTG) is a smart, 80 GHz radar tank gauge for continuous and non-contact level measurement with an accuracy rate of ±1 mm.
- Related Products
Accurately Measure Your Inventory
FMR60 RTG, with an accuracy level of ±1mm (0.04″), is a 2-wire technology that reduces tank wiring costs and allows easy implementation into existing systems. With its non-contact measurement, the tank’s top is almost independent from product properties.
Touch Screen Operations
Easy onsite operation using built-in touch control display without having to open the enclosure. It also has a user friendly operating menu.
The FMR62 has Bluetooth® wireless technology for for commissioning, operation, and maintenance via free iOS/Android app SmartBlue, with optional BT10 Bluetooth module.
Each radar gauge is approved for use in explosion hazardous areas to ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS, NEPSi, INMETRO, JPN and IECEx standards. They are also SIL 2 and SIL 3 rated for overfill prevention.
- 2-wire technology: Reduces on tank wiring costs and allows easy implementation into existing systems
- Non-contact measurement: Tank top is almost independent from product properties.
- 2″/50 mm PTFE drip-off antenna
- Standard range to 164 ft (50 m)
- Access historic data from device integrated memory (HistoROM) and transfer configuration setting from device to device.
- Easy commissioning and diagnostics using Windows® based software
- HART protocol
- High temperatures: Suitable for process temperatures from -40°C (-40°F), up to 130°C (266°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +16 bar (-14.5 to +232 psi)
- Optional: Integrated over voltage protection
- Approved for use in explosive hazardous locations
- Optional remote display (FHX50)
Measuring distance up to 0.8 m (2.62 ft): max. ±4 mm (±0.16 in) – digital, ±0.03% analog
Measuring distance > 0.8 m (2.62 ft): ±1 mm (±0.04 in), digital, ±0.02% analog
Non-repeatability – ≤ 1 mm (0.04 in)
- 2-wire; 4-20mA HART: < 0.9 W
- 2-wire; 4-20mA HART, switch output:< 0.9 W
- 2-wire; 4-20mA HART, 4-20mA: < 2 x 0.7 W
Nominal current: 3.6 to 22mA. The start-up current for multidrop mode can be parametrized
(is set to 3.6mA on delivery)
Breakdown signal (NAMUR NE43): adjustable: 3.59 to 22.5mA
+24 °C (+75 °F) ±5° F (±9° C)
960 mbar abs. (14 psia) ±100 mbar (±1.45 psi)
3.2 – 3.9 kg (7.11 – 8.61 lb) plus flange weight
Degree of protection:
- With closed housing tested according to:
- IP68, NEMA6P (24 h at 1.83 m under water surface)
- For plastic housing with transparent cover (display module): IP68 (24h at 1.00 m under
- IP66, NEMA4X
- With open housing: IP20, NEMA1
- Display module: IP22, NEMA2
- Housing GT19: plastic
- Housing GT20: aluminium, seawater repellent, powder coated
IP 68 (NEMA 6P)
Unit: -40 °F and +176 °F (-40 °C and +80 °C)
Display: -4 °F and +158 °F (-20 °C and +70 °C)
Approx. 80 GHz, up to 8 devices can be installed in the same tank
FM, ATEX, IEC Ex, or NEPSI
Approvals and Certifications
FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, NEPSi, KC, INMETRO, JPN, and TIIS
- Drip-off, PTFE 50mm/2″ antenna
FKM Viton GLT (-40…80° C/-40…176° F or – 40…130° C/-40…266° F) and EPDM (-40…130° C/-40…266° F)
- Threaded ISO0228 G1-1/2″, 316L
- Thread ANSI MNPT1-1/2″, 316L
- PP or 316L – UNI flange 3″/DN80/80, max 4bar abs/58psia, suitable for NPS 3″ Cl.150/DN80 PN16/10K 80
- PP or 316L – UNI flange 4″/DN100/100, max 4bar abs/58psia, suitable for NPS 4″ Cl.150/DN100 PN16/10K 100
- PP or 316L – UNI flange 6″/DN150/150, max 4bar abs/58psia, suitable for NPS 6″ Cl.150/DN150 PN16/10K 150
Metric, NPT, G
Over 15 national languages available