Certified Varec consultants will survey the facility, inspect each tank and provide recommendations based on individual requirements.
- Tanks remain in-service during installation and testing (minimal disruption in system operations).
- We select the best, approved technology from industry leading manufacturers for the application at hand.
- Installed overfill prevention systems are independent of other level measurement and inventory systems.
- SCADA capabilities allow the overfill measurement device to directly shut down system devices, such as pumps or valves.
- Single point of contact for environmental compliance – We handle all contracting services and communicate with all parties involved to ensure even the smallest project is managed and implemented effectively and on time.
- Impartial advice is provided based on our 15 years of experience in the field, enabling facility managers to make more informed decisions.
- All required testing is performed prior to the “out-of-compliance” date and all reports are verified before they are submitted to approval agencies or local authorities.
- Help desk support is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week to solve technical and application problems.
- On-site or formal classroom instruction is available to provide technical and functional awareness training for staff.