Release Notes – FuelsManager Aviation Version 7.1 Service Pack 8
Release Date – 11.17
This section outlines all the enhancements included in the hotfixes for both SP6 and SP7 that were migrated into the SP8 codebase.
- Enhanced viewing of Crystal Reports and allows for Inventory Reconciliation Report to be exported.
- Enabled Excel formatting options screen (Crystal Reports 10 runtime) to appear for clients who use the Crystal Reports 13 runtime as well as enabled the option to remove a Crystal Report (.rpt) from save types.
- Provided support for monitoring and alerting when the British Airways IATA queue or queue manager is no longer responding.
- Added functionality to the Message Broker Monitor service to check the number of messages in a WebSphereMQ queue and to write an error to the Windows event log when the queue depth is greater than the configured values.
- Changed the output for the gravity (density) field when performing an export for KLM users so that null values from the database are exported as 0.
- Added for Swissport LHR to have their British Airways tickets to use for their calculated uplift volume the following formula: (total desired weight – arrival weight)/fuel density.
- Added a feature that allows the creation of alpha flights to be a configurable option.
- Added a configurable option to turn off the check to see if AFS Flights Server’s message sequence numbers for FIDS and FuelLoad messages encounter a sequence number that has already been reached.
- Added a setting, which is not exposed in the UI, that allows an operator to keep the application from saving the XML files sent to the Enterprise server.
- Added an optional registry setting to the FMAE Interface application to allow for a suffix to be added to the TransID when the data is uploaded to the Enterprise.
- Allowed IntoPlane to clear residual calculated add data from the DCU when starting a new transaction, and also writes the Tail ID into UserData16.
- Added support for the Wingware QC application on the 99EX Handheld.
- Added additional fields to Ticket Template Printing for the Meter to Gauge Tolerance Check.
- Added IntoPlane support for PB51 Printer configurations.
- Added a setting to allow fuelers to override density while fueling.
- Added an option for showing the engagement time (start fueling time) when selecting a flight to fuel.
- Added support for Dual LCR and EMR meters with Thor and 8220 DCU.
- Allowed users to enable the default setting of Aircraft Type, Destination, and Gate upon creating a transaction.
- Changed the FuelsManager IntoPlane Express web application’s legacy components in the database, data layer, and AFS Business Services. It now allows a COM component to communicate when a new FSR has been uploaded.
- Enabled using the owner included in the transaction (the OwnerID) as the consumer on the transaction.
- Added the ability to configure aspects of the Meter Total field: Warning Tolerance, Rejection Tolerance, Automatically Displace Calculated Meter Total, and User Can Edit Meter Total.
- Added the ability for IntoPlaneWeb to fit on a 1920×1080 resolution monitor.
- Changed the way the IATA FlightMessageService logs events using the Windows event log with a new setting that indicates the text that should be used as the event source.
- Modified the FM FlightMessageService to discard unsupported messages and write an error message to the Windows event log.
- Added functionality to write additional, engineering level, debug messaging to the event log based around IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Removed cluster awareness functionality from the service.
- Removed routing capability from the IATA FlightMessageService and, instead, changed it to focus on converting IATA messages into FMA messages and moving them from one specific queue to another.
This section outlines all the hotfixes in both SP6 and SP7 that were migrated into the SP8 codebase.
- Resolved the Accounting Journal rounding issue.
- Fixed an issue that when there were more than 300 owners, the transaction entry menu items stopped working due to having 301 owners and 24 hour tickets were the first on their list of transactions.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when refreshing the Accounting journal that zero inventories were being written to the database as 0000000001 (1E -10) instead of 0.
- Fixed an issue with the Adjust VCF/Temp/Gravity tool in 7.x Accounting where it had been updating records with a transaction date beyond that which is selected as the end date in the tool.
- Fixed a divide by zero issue when calculating VCF from gross and net quantities. The app now uses the VCF entered on the dialog box if there is one, otherwise it defaults to 1.
- Addressed an issue where the TCS Meters Import would encounter a record with a consumer that wasn’t defined in the system wouldn’t process an error. Set up the Data Import Dialog to list the errors when the import is completed.
- Fixed an issue where the General tab on the Property Sheet would not accept decimal points for Tolerance as well as Maximum Tolerance.
- Fixed a code issue where FIDS feed data coming through without an aircraft registration number was causing departure times to be updated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where dispatchers could not change the density on a fueling ticket.
- Fixed an issue when the Dispatch Slip Number dropdown list shows a list for the wrong consumer.
- Fixed an issue to change the behavior to only update the density in the database if the value in the message is not 0.
- Fixed when there are defuels with multiple different aliases (defuel, LR-Receipt) types on the same date. The last one wipes out the record of the first one.
- Fixed an issue where the “Ignore Date” checkbox is ignored and the hidden date range must be valid to export.
- Fixed an issue with deleted TRX where the database contains a date of 12/30/1899 as an upload date. .Net uses this value for an uninitialized date, but SQL Server treats it as an actual date.
- Resolved field mapping issues for several legacy fields in the ACCT_TX4, ACCT_TX5, ACCT_TX7, and ACCT_TX12 tables.
- Fixed the “Required value not found Value” error in the FMAE Interface client.
- Fixed an issue where the FMAE Interface wasn’t correctly writing to the Windows event log.
- Fixed an issue where the FMAE Interface wasn’t properly filtering records sent to the Enterprise based on the user interface settings.
- Fixed an issue where the results of an FMAE send request wasn’t being logged into the Windows event log regardless of whether or not the results were presented to the user in a pop up.
- Fixed an issue where there were missing or null values of MeterStartDateTime and MeterStopDateTime. Replaced the missing or null values with the transaction date and time.
- Fixed an issue where the FMAE Interface wasn’t writing event log entries properly after a previous attempt to fix the issue. All successful runs are now written as “Information” entries.
- Fixed a bug where the Meter Accumulator values was being improperly set in the WDCU.
- Prevented the resetting of the Calculated Add value to the DCU for existing transactions that have not been completed.
- Fixed issues found with the IntoPlane Auto Update utility for all devices including the Thor. Also included a small utility to view and stop processes on a Windows CE device.
- Addressed an issue with Thor units and the IntoPlane Ticket Template Field Alignments and number formatting.
- Fixed an issue where Tolerance was not displayed in the Transaction Summary screen.
- Fixed an issue where IntoPlane Auto Update File Service was not allowing connections.
- Fixed an issue where when a different user would log into the application with different credentials than the last user, the IntoPlane Express web system would still use the previous user’s login information.
- Fixed an issue where all of the volume data wasn’t converting the volume for a transaction into liters before added the FSR to the database.
- Fixed an issue that when configured to have minimum zero digits, the numeric portion of the flight number is neither trimmed nor padded. When aircraft numbers change from blank to non-blank, the flight does not become an alpha flight.
- Fixed issues with FlightMessageService failing with archiving.
- Fixed an issue where FlightMessageService was duplicating flights when OAG sends NULL for the Tail Number and changes are made in dispatch.
- Fixed an issue where after a dispatcher changed the FTZ flag for a flight, the feed activity would set the field back to “false.”
This section outlines all the outstanding issues that haven’t been addressed in the SP8 codebase.
- Fueling Start Time and Fueling End Time need to added to the multiple ticket format.
- In dual meter setup, both meters will have their Net Indicator set off of one of the meter’s configurations.
- (For 99EX) 24Hr and Rotation Transactions have situations where submission does not complete and locks the handheld.
- GA Defuel Transaction issues where the Transaction type does not seem to handle special processing of the Net Indicator field when importing into Accounting.